To achieve the highest quality it is important for artwork to be supplied to the highest standard - poor quality artwork will result in poor quality print!
The information below gives some brief guidance on artwork preparation; please contact us at any time if you require assistance.
- PDF SettingsPlease see our full specification for trouble-free print ready PDFs here!
- File TypesFiles should be supplied as high resolution (press quality) 300dpi PDF's. All fonts should be embedded (select embed fonts in distiller options) with subsetting at 0% or converted to curves. Supplying artwork in any other format may incur a file conversion charge.
- Colour PalettePlease supply as a CMYK PDF not RGB. It is important to ensure that all images used are also converted to CMYK. Supplying a RGB PDF can result in incorrect colours being printed or faults with RGB images.
- BleedPDF's must be supplied with 3mm bleed and trim marks.
- LayoutPlease supply as a single page PDF. Do not supply booklets or brochures in spreads (one page next to the other) or flyers with the front and back on one page. Each printed page should be set-up singly and in the correct order.
- Spot ColoursPlease convert all spot colours to CMYK before creating the PDF unless they are actually required. If the PDF is set up with spot colours these will be converted before printing and may result in an incorrect colour reproduction.
- Copyright & TrademarksWe accept artwork in good faith and take no responsibility for any breeches of copyright or trademarks. Ensure you have written permission to use every image and logo, if in doubt use an alternative!
- General GuidancePlease check and double check your artwork before uploading the final PDF file. Check spelling and grammar and make sure this is the final version which you are happy to have printed.